About Me

My photo
I've been creating unique and custom garters for homecoming, weddings, and proms for over a decade now. I enjoy the opportunity to be a very small part of your big day and will work very hard to meet or exceed your expectations.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Working on getting getting back in business...

Due to some personal issues, I've had to close down my business, temporarily. It's already been longer than I had hoped, but I continue to work toward reopening as soon as I can. I am available for Wholesale Corporate Marketing Garter orders...


See all of the different styles and options available, along with pricing here.

Please feel free to contact me for more information. I am available during my normal business hours 8am-8pm CST. Thank you for your patience and understanding. I am working very hard to reopen as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment