About Me

My photo
I've been creating unique and custom garters for homecoming, weddings, and proms for over a decade now. I enjoy the opportunity to be a very small part of your big day and will work very hard to meet or exceed your expectations.

Monday, March 15, 2010

A New Day, A New Garter... Well Almost :)


It is true I have new ideas for garters, almost daily. They don't all get posted on our website but I do like to offer a wide variety of colors and styles. When I search the 'other garter sites', they all seem so 'generic', so the 'same' but just different colors. They charge for every little thing, not us! I'd like to believe that our garters are different. Although many are similar in style, each one has a uniqueness about it. That aside, our timely completion and shipping of your order, along with our customer service will blow you away! If you haven't yet... please visit us, or visit our facebook page, become a fan and post your comments and ideas. I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment